Monday, December 24, 2007

iVerses for iPhone

iVerses
It seems somewhat appropriate that I post this on Christmas Eve. iVerses is a sweet little web app that provide a verse of the day. Most verses are followed by a short "Going Deeper" commentary to help further understand the Scripture. Random prayers are included with iVerses.
This is a start of my online ministry and will eventually be followed with an iPhone community for those who believe that Jesus is our Lord and Savior. iVerses is online are http://38i.biz/iVerse. God Bless.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is just great! When im in school or at work and i don't have my bible on me at the time, this is always a great way to just learn something new or just focus my thoughts on God. This really just helps me through my day and it seems that every verse of the day someone connects to something thats i going on at the moment. Its AMAZING!! God bless!